Women's Spa Retreat
Summer Retreat Workshops
June 23rd, July 28th, August 25th, and September 15th
All activities will be outdoors unless inclement weather necessitates indoor workshops in the farm house.
Women’s 3MMM’s – Music, Movement, and Meditation
Phoenix farm will be offering 3 MMM’s spa retreats this summer 2018. The first one will consist of a full day of activities which will be scheduled for an invigorating, creative and exploratory experience with the arts, according to your preferences and individual interests for involvement. You may select as many or as few as you wish.
- Stretching and limbering meditative movements. Bring your own yoga mats. Some available on site. No experience necessary.
- Vocalizing/musical instrument workshop. (guitar, ukulele, mandolin, bass, fiddles, flutes, recorders, keyboards) No experience necessary.
- Percussion (drumming ensembles and circles) Bring your own djembes or other bells, shakers. Some available on site for your use.
- Songwriting/lyric or poetry writing workshops. No experience necessary.
- Jamming and improvisation in solo, duo, trio, or group. No experience necessary. for a variety of instruments (ie. bass, guitar, mandolin, uke, fiddle)
- Expressive, free dancing instruction by an experienced instructress (ie, Gabrielle Roth style)
2 full organic vegetarian meals, made with local farm fresh Grey County produce will be offered during the day
These workshops will be limited to 6 participants, so register early. Please detail clearly any environmental or food allergies.
***Pay from the Heart*** Deposit of $25.00 Payable at the time of booking
At the end of the workshop, you will be given the opportunity to make a contribution, if you wish, based on the perceived value of what the workshop/spa was worth to you. I trust that you will experience the benefit of workshops/retreats
** Massage therapy (relaxation or therapeutic) sessions will be available, if booked, by May 30, 2018. Highly experienced, certified masseuse. This renewing experience can be conducted in the privacy of a Phoenix farm room with ensuite bath or under netting overlooking the pond and forests of the farm (professional table and masseuse). An extra cost of $50/3o minutes or $85/60 minutes.
Other activities for your rejuvenating adventure: hiking through the naturalized hardwood forest, swimming in the spring fed (soft water) pond, reading, sunbathing on the patio, Cedar sauna/steam room (which seats 6), visiting with my lovely equine “rescue” companions, Princess Molly (mini-horse), Kung Fu George (mini-donkey), Simple Simon (dressage thoroughbred), Sally the Goldie and Ally, my
This initial 2018 retreat is organized for women ages 45 – 70 years old. Watch for other age groups in the future.